What is the COSMOS ORGANIC label ?
This is the new European organic certification for cosmetics. All our cosmetics are COSMOS ORGANIC certified by the independent certifying body Ecocert.
The specifications :
- - 95% minimum of natural ingredients
- At least 20% of organic ingredients are present in the formula in total (10% for wash off products)
To know: Water, a major component of cosmetics formulas, is not considered 'organic', this implies a dilution of the proportion of organic ingredients on the total of the product formula.
- Production and processing processes that respect the environment and human health
- Development of the concept of green chemistry
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Respect for biodiversity
- Absence of petrochemical ingredient (excluding preservatives allowed): parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfumes and synthetic dyes
- Absence of GMOs
- Recyclable packaging
We go even further :
- 100% vegan
- 99.4% minimum natural ingredients
- 61% minimum of ingredients of French origin
- 50% to 100% recycled plastic and no outer packaging